- Hyundai Venue will be available E, S, SX, SX (O), SX Dual Tone and SX+ variants.
- It is Hyundai’s first sub-four meter SUV globally.
- In India, Hyundai Venue will be available with two petrol units and one diesel engine.
- Transmission choices will include two manuals and a dual-clutch automatic gearbox.
- The SUV will primarily rival Tata Nexon, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and Ford EcoSport in the segment.
Want to know what final price will you have to pay for a Hyundai Venue?Spare Parts Price
Hyundai India has started production of its highly-awaited SUV, Venue in the country which is set to launch on May 21, 2019. Hyundai Venue is the first sub-four meter SUV from the Korean car giant globally. The first unit of the upcoming SUV was rolled out on May 6, 2019 from Hyundai’s production unit in Chennai. Interestingly, this day also marks Hyundai’s 23rd foundation day in India.
With the official launch just two weeks away, Hyundai has started accepting pre-orders for Venue at a sum of Rs 21,000. The sub compact SUV will be available in seven trims including E, S, SX, SX (O), SX Dual Tone and SX+. Even though Hyundai is a late entrant in the segment, its sub compact SUV has opened to a good response from the customers with 2,000 bookings within a day after official bookings started.